Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's just the beginning

Well, it's finally happened. I have started to journal our life. I honestly haven't written in a regular journal more that 3 days in a row...so how was I supposed to do this? I don't know. And if you think this is easy, think again... but I decided it was time.
This is what I call "One day at a time" because that is how I will be doing it. Like most of you we are a normal, busy yet boring family. But with this blogs help you will see all the "things" that keep us as a family happy, healthy and laughing each day. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!! I am so excited you jumped on the blog band wagon!! You will have fun, I promise and it will be so cool to see all your posts and such!! Ya!!!

    (Post some pictures of your new little casa!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY!!! :) I am so excited to see all your daily happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And when were you going to tell me about this!!?

    ReplyDelete