Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!


I sure do love this man! Goofy, fun, smart, loving, strong, honest, kind, silly, & everything else. He is my dad! Things I love about him: he can always tell when I'm having a rough day...no matter how hard I hide it....His love for The Beatles, Lord of the Rings, Golf, and any challange that comes his way....and his crazy annoyance with the smell of fingernail polish (but only after he sees it ;). He's a computer genius, and has the tool for every problem imaginable....what a guy! Love you Dad!!
Love Jill, your babalou!

My Dad.. Wow how do I explain my dad in words, for starters he is an amazing father, me and my dad got in a lot of fights when I was younger, but looking back on it now it has really strenghen our relationship, he taught me a lot of different things in life and I have learned that most of the time my dad is always right! :) The second thing I love about my father is he always knows when something is wrong with me and he always wants to talk about it with me even if i'm not in the mood. The last thing I love about him is he is so fun to be around, when oldies is the radio he will just start dancing randomly, but it always makes me laugh! I Love You Dad! Your the Best, I look up to you so much!!
Love/ your baby girl Erika

Dagen!! Saved the best for last! This guy...so amazing, he is the most humble guy i know, very hard working, very smart, and giving. Really he is my best friend, I can talk to him about anything and i want to talk to him about anything. I love asking him questions to hear the Wisdom and Knowledge that he releases unto me. We have the BEST relationship, i think every daddy daughter should have. We have so much fun together and laugh about everything.....maybe thats why i love carlos so much because he reminds me of my dad. A best friend that i can always talk to, laugh with, who has always been then for me and comforted me when i needed him. My dad is my hero he has done everything i want to do: travel, beach bum, rancher, ski bum, and more. I love you Daddy!! BEST father a daughter could ask for!! MUAH!
Love your alli-a-bobwa

1 comment:

  1. That's a very nice tribute to your dad! He'll appreciate that for years to come...

    ReplyDelete